Overview of discretionary services
Our investment managers expertly create customised portfolios across all traditional and alternative asset classes.
Spectrum of investment solutions
Your diversified, discretionary portfolio may incorporate a mix of HSBC or third-party solutions across the spectrum of asset classes - domestic, international and emerging market fixed income and equities, as well as alternative investments - based on your individual needs.
- Global liquidity including multi-currency
- Domestic, global and emerging markets fixed income
- Domestic, global and emerging markets equities
- Multi-asset programmes
- Alternative investments – discretionary hedge fund portfolios and advisory hedge portfolios
We offer a wide range of discretionary programmes providing diversified, core portfolios across asset classes and investment styles. We make use of screened institutional-quality managers, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and hedge funds. Pre-defined, thematic and customised strategies can be made available depending on your investment and asset-allocation objectives.
- Your assets are invested and managed by an experienced Portfolio Manager
- We give you integrated, highly diversified solutions across all asset classes
- Your portfolio is managed efficiently thanks to our structured investment process
It is important to note that the capital value of, and income from, any investment may go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
Your discretionary portfolio will draw from a broad range of investment solutions giving you access to markets and opportunities around the world.